Preparing for Conference

For some reason homeschooling has been good for me to be more gospel centered.  It is probably because my mornings are focused on my kids and family.  I don't usually do a great job preparing my kids for conference.  It is something I get so excited for but could definitely prepare our hearts and homes for their messages.

We were all talking about conference last night after our church dance which was soo much fun!  It got me so excited and I know it is going to be great.  My mother in law just sent me Saints.  Shawna was just telling me how she was reading this and it was so good.  It seems like an easy read so I am going to read it with the kids each night.  I also started running a little bit in the morning and listen to conference talks but I want us to listen to last conference together as a family each night.  It is so easy to put it on youtube and sit, listen and reflect. I usually plan and have a hard time following through a week later.  I can do it for 2 weeks.  Baby steps.  I am really excited for conference.  I know it will be a great, uplifting weekend and even better if we are prepared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons