Everyday Life

Since I have not been working, it has been fun enjoying the everyday mundane joys of life.  We went to the dollar store and bought slime ingredients.  It created hours of fun and the kids enjoyed creating slime bubbles.  Hanna got a car for her birthday which has become one of our favorite and only toys in the home.  It reminds me of my parents home.  The kids rode one of those cars around their island for miles and miles.  Parker and Blake like to bring Kira around on it.  I think Scott had that thing figured out at 10 months but he had nobody to do it for him.  Just like Hanna had rocking herself in her carseat figured out at a couple of months. Her parents are now too busy to rock her.  Kids are adaptable.  Homeschooling has been great for our schedule.  I feel like we have the perfect balance of school, down time, play time and activities.  The small pockets of waiting for someone in a class or waiting for others to drop off have become these pockets of quality down time at parks which I am loving.  In some ways I feel like Scott and Tyler are in middle school world.  They are busy with friends and activities and pretty self sufficient.  Kira is in the middle of the two worlds and I have Blake, Parker and Hanna that remind me of my preschool days with Scott and Tyler.  It is pretty magical the second time around because I am treasuring it because I know how fast it goes.  I feel like homeschooling has given me that opportunity and it is exactly what we all need.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons