Sunday, September 23, 2018

Church Dance

Primary put on an adult only church dance.  I thought is was perfectly ironic.  I hate dressing up so went in my jeans of the day and some heals and off we went.  I don't know what came into me but as soon as  I entered the doors I was ready to dance. Filled with excitement and energy!  It was sooo much fun!  There were probably about 20 of us that were on the dance floor all night from Paul Krey in his 80's and never took a break and most of us who were waiting for our era of music of Britney and New Kids on the Block.

I felt like I was back in high school at Prom and we all had a great time.  I think the best part was that everyone who was there just felt so wanted, loved and supported.  I can't describe it but it was awesome.  In some strange way it was such a uniting activity.  People were dressed in their high school clothes, letterman jackets from the 50's and eager to tell me about making Varsity Football or a youth photo.

I was so happy for Stacie.  She worked so hard on the dance and it was a huge success!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

That sounds like a ton of fun! I love dancing! Glad it was such a cool experience for everyone.