Hey

Parker had a good week this week.  Heidi has switched from cow milk to soy milk, plus reduced her chocolate intake, and that makes Parker less fussy.  We had a real hard time with him before the diet switch.  It used to be that when he was awake, he was fussy.  Today, he was awake for over 30 minutes without fussing.  That's got to be a record for him.  



I know these pictures aren't that good, but they're better than nothing.  Besides, when you're the last kid, you realize that certain things get neglected.  Birth order is a funny thing.  But more important than that is realizing that kids are born with their personalities.  For our kids, in the nature vs nurture equilibrium, the scale lies much more in favor of nature.

Now I'm going to have a nap.

Comments

Chelle said…
I switched from cow's milk to almond milk with Andalee, and also went off chocolate, and I couldn't believe how much less spitty she was! ALL of my kids have been so spitty, but I never thought to go off of milk b/c none of them were really fussy. Hindsight is 20/20, but if I could do it over again, I'd have gone off milk with all of them. I was doing SOOOOO much laundry. Glad Parker is doing better! I didn't realize he was fussy. Last time I talked to you, he was a totally chill baby.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons