Parker's baby blessing

Parker was blessed in church today.  My parents came out from Utah for the weekend.  This morning we had breakfast with them, Pop, Heather and her kids.  




 The lighting was perfect for this picture of Kira.


 "Show me your teeth!"  His teeth are way better than mine at that age.  My front two teeth were at 90 degrees to each other.  A few years ago, I was at the elementary giving a speech on what a dentist does.  We reviewed incisors, cuspids, bicuspids and molars.  At the end, I said, "Let's review.  What are your front teeth called?"

This one kid raises his hand and says, "BUCK!"

Nice.
Tyler's on-cue smile is the most natural.  

 Couldn't get a good smile out of Blake, but this will have to do.

 Parker, as the last child, doesn't get that many photos.

 I like this one, though.


 I wanted to sit in front of the piano but you can't even see it.  Heidi said, "We will always remember that Parker was blessed the weekend you got your piano."

Nice of Pop and Heather to join us.

Comments

Chelle said…
I think Parker looks exactly like Heidi! They have the exact same nose. And that pic of Scott smiling...I think he looks SO much like Dad as a kid. The piano looks beautiful!!!! You must be giddy. Sounds like it was a very nice weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons