Monday, April 28, 2014

Kira sings the Imperial March





Since the boys are both into playing the Star Wars Imperial March on the piano, Kira's been singing it.  Sunday I played it and filmed her doing it.  I know there's a big error in the middle, but a bad video is better than no video.  Besides, I was watching the screen to make sure she was still in it.



Sometimes I get onto youtube to see whether my videos get any likes or dislikes, and most of them have more dislikes than likes, and I don't care.  Oh, I gotta go.


1 comment:

Chelle said...

Aw, that is so cute. What do you put on YouTube? I can't believe people would put dislike! That is so rude!

September

Northgate homie coming 2026 Kira, Livvy, Georgia With Julia D. with Eliza Livvy, Kira, Julia, Georgia, Juliana, Eliza Crazy hair day at Vall...