The kids

Scott was reading to the kids and they were all seated on the couch.  I ran to get the camera and Blakey had run off.  Somehow I convinced him to climb back up for this picture, which was the best of three.  All of their eyes are open and their smiles are not bad.  Tyler seems to be able to smile most naturally on cue.  Kira's hair is the usual, a rat's nest.  Blakey loves his baba and binky.  I don't know why Tyler was running around without a shirt because it was kinda cold yesterday.  Scott's teeth are coming in within normal limits.  


Now that I had the camera out, Tyler wanted me to photograph him jumping off the couch.  You go, Tyler.

Then Kira wanted in.


Blakey is talking quite a bit and we can almost understand him.  It's easiest to communicate with yes/no questions.  For yes, he says, "Mm hmm."  For no, it's "NOOOOOOOO!"


Mr. T. always down for a photo-op.

The kids have been good.  Heidi went to a seminar at Krey tonight and I fed the kids.  They did their chores before Heidi got home and Scott and I did piano, so that was good.  I'm not super dad or anything, but when the kids do their chores, I feel successful.

Comments

Chelle said…
Cute!! I actually thought Blake looked a lot like Tyler in some of those pics. I think he's a good mix of all 3 of the others. I could teach you how to do a pony tail and braid on Kira's hair. You have good manual dexterity, and it's actually pretty easy. If she hates you to comb her hair you could always bribe her with something. I am not above bribes. :)
DavidandJuliann said…
The kids are getting big!
Adam and Lisa said…
Oh they are SOOOO cute! Can't wait to see them. You're a good dad:)
D-dawg said…
Thanks for your comments on my blog Danny. Your updates here are great -- real life stuff. I need to do that more. I tend to just blog events these days. I love Blake's chubby cheeks.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons