Fall Break


Fall break is over and it was soo much fun!  We got to visit Glen and Janine who are serving a mission in Las Vegas.  It was Conference weekend which I love!  It was so nice to sit, talk, catch up, listen to conference and see them as missionaries.

They are working so hard.  They are doing an incredible job and blessing so many lives.

I thought a lot about my mission.  As I reflected on mission life I realized how blessed I was to serve in Barcelona with amazing mission presidents, companions, members and districts. I got to know my first mission president well as I served in the office zone and he was so full of love.  We wanted to be obedient simply because we wanted to love the Lord as he loved the Lord and loved us.

The missionaries came to talk to my kids about serving a mission and that was one of my highlights.  I hope they choose to serve missions someday.  It was one of the greatest blessings of my life.  The mission age changed from 19 to 18 and 21 to 19 for girls which makes me excited for them to have a focus in high school.

Afterwards we went to Disneyland with my parents, sister's family and her in-laws.  It was so wonderful to be together as a family.  It was so wonderful to celebrate with my mom. So grateful her health allowed her to come.  What a blessing.  Something about Disneyland makes you want to go all day every day so I now feel like I need a vacation.  Maybe next time I will slow down a bit.

Now we are home and it feels good to be back into the routine of school.  So grateful my kids like school and learning.  I feel spoiled and incredibly blessed.  Now we just need to get back into the routine of piano. Life is good.  Much to be grateful for!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons