Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lately

Scott had a meet in Pleasant Hill.  Sadly, we don't have any pictures of him swimming.  He got second place in the backstroke and we were pleased.  Mostly, we're just happy that he can finish the races and has a good time with his friends.  I've been thinking about getting the 70-200L lens, and I've been thinking about that for several years, but we'll see.

Tyler was happy with grandma's ipad. 

Kira did great but got tired way too early.  Then she peed in her diaper, took it off, and threw a tantrum.  Kira has no shame in wandering into other people's tents and stealing their food.  But Kira has a way with people and can approach strangers and start talking about shoes. 

Tyler has been way happier since the fenestration was closed. 

Pop brought dinner

Back at home, Kira and Blakey hang out in the bassinet. 

I've been into my 50 mm lens lately.  Optically, it's my best lens, but the auto-focus isn't always dead-on.  Still, I feel like with the heavy bokeh, good color and contrast, it's acceptable that the eyelashes aren't tack sharp. 

2 comments:

Fenima said...

heidi, you and Danny and awesome. Did you know we moved to Utah? so no more bumping on to you guys around WC...sad. Anyways, I read about Tyler's last surgery, he is a super hero. Your kids are so adorable, and Tyler, he just has this spark.

Did I tell you that one of my twin girls, Maya, have VSD, ASD, and Bicuspid? When I feel sad about "bad news" I hear from the Cardiologist, I would just think of you guys and tell myself if you guys can do it, I can. Dr. Cooper used to be her cardiologist as well. Obviously, she has a new one now that we're in Utah.

You guys are amazing parents!!!

Robin said...

Great post! Made me laugh! Love that Tyler's lips are rosy red!! And Kira is just cute!