An Almost 3 Months Post

I better blog now because if I don't I will probably miss the monthly update on this little man.  Blake is getting cuter every month and I just love the little man.  He brings me peace.  He is just a calming presence in my life. He remains to look very concerned and continues to resemble Danny.  He just always seems to be thinking about something and absorbing all this life has to offer.  Danny gave him a beautiful blessing in church.  He blessed him to be a "defender of the truth" and that he would be an example for others to come unto Christ.  What wonderful promises.  He smiles so much.  It is this penetrating smile with his eyes that touches my heart.

The siblings are good to him.  He is a trooper to put up with Kira's mothering, Tylers playing and Scott's caretaking.  It will be so fun to see their relationships emerge. Kira is often told not to jump over Blake which she thinks is fun.  At least she doesn't carry him around like a doll anymore.  Probably because he probably weighs about the same amount as her.  

So we are loving this little man.  I sometimes forget that I have him.  The days that he is fussy makes me realize how blessed we are to have an easy baby for the majority of time.  I am labeling him as my peaceful child and will keep telling him that. What a blessing Blake is to us!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons