Sunday, July 25, 2010

Unfortunate Events of July

Meant to blog about this in our Sacramento Vacation Post. Someone broke into our car the last day of the trip. They went for an underwater camera case that was probably mistaken as a camera. It was found outside the car. We had our RC cars and other things in the car which were untouched. We borrowed a dry-vac and Scott helped me clean up the mess. We got it fixed two days later and are sooo grateful that they didn't steal anything and we just needed to replace a broken window for $200. This happened on the Fourth of July which is kind of sad. The irony of a nation where people break and steal things.
Danny went to a party with the men from church and innocently tried a Thai Dragon Pepper. He came home telling me he ate a pepper that made snot come out of his nose, caused tears and put his mouth on fire. Someone asked me at Church today if Danny was ok. The Internet claims "the Thai Dragon to be very, very hot, beaten only in spiciness by a handful of peppers." There is nothing hotter. I guess now I know my husband can conquer spice. One question though, "why on earth did they have a Thai dragon at an Elders Quorum Party?"

1 comment:

Dan-o said...

That's pretty funny about the peppers. How did the coerce you into eating them? Yuck. I'm kind of a whimp about that stuff.