Chevron Family Festival

Downtown Walnut Creek has a great arts festival for kids put on by Chevron. Face painting, puppets, art projects, tons of characters and little shows. I finally have a pic of Kira so she realizes she is actually a part of our family outings. My parents walked around with us for a little bit before they left for Kenny's wedding. The Lesher Center has a great art display right now of things made from books. Our favorite was the train. Tyler wanted to be a part of the puppet show and kept peeking out with a huge grin that made me smile. Scott wanted to watch. Tyler loves to be in front of big groups and Scott is a little shy. I went with the kids to Sippy Cups which was a lot of fun. It is a kids band with juggling, psychedelic lights, songs, huge balloons they throw into the crowd, instruments, stilts and so much more. The most stimulating concert I have been and of course we loved it. We weren't planning on going, but a friend had extra tickets from work and I quickly made arrangements for Danny to pick us up after work. The entire time I felt so lucky to be a mom, so blessed for my kids and great things we get to do. Nothing compares to having fun and enjoying being a kid again with your kids. We met Danny at the park, had a relaxing afternoon and played at Northgate in the evening. It was a great day that made me feel so blessed for my family!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons