Halloween

Sorry for the lack of posts. I have so much I want to write about: halloween, the boys, our condo, elections, on and on. Here I go. Halloween was great. My 3 boys... Scott as Thomas the tank engine as happy as can be. FUN FUN FUN!! Once we got out and started trick or treating Scott didn't want to stop. It was drizzling but warm. He would say real softly "trick or treat" or "candy please" followed by a real loud "THANK YOU, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!" It was cute. People would ask him if he wanted some for Tyler and he would take one and give it to his brother which was so cute. We had a great time as a family. Both boys are at such a fun age. It is so rewarding seeing your children grow up and enjoy life.
Tyler as an adorable lion.

And Danny with his students being a mechanic/bumb/scary teeth/professor....who know?!?! Having fun at work. He loves teaching at the dental school once a week and does a great job. I bet his students love him and are constantly entertained.

Comments

Lindsey Anne said…
Scott and Tyler look so cute in their costumes! I loved the commentary about trick-or-treating. Danny, I think it's so funny you really dressed up like that to the dental school! I'm sure the students got a kick out of it :)
liz said…
Just caught up on your blog (our hard drive crashed so rediscovering my fav blogs again).

hang in there with catching up on sleep as a whole fam and most importantly Tyler is looking so good. Bless this little boy!!!! I can't get enough of that picture of him smiling with his sucker!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons