THE BIG 30!!

Happy Belated Birthday Danny!! Just a few reasons why I love you....

For giving me another wonderful son. For being a man full of faith and being able to bless your children.

For filling our lives with music. For including the kids in all that you do.

For going on daddy and son campouts. For giving me needed breaks.

For trying new things.

For being a kid at heart.


For teaching your boys the essentials of life.

For being such a great role-model to your boys.



For teaching Scott everything about cars, trains and automobiles.


For laughing, having fun, not taking life to serious and being willing to have dance contests

For being a great teacher and loving your job.

For taking risks.


For loving me.

For actually being able to sing.

For doing an amazing job balancing your family, work and church callings. You have always placed us first which I love about you!!

For being so cute.


For showing affection

For being creative and always finding a solution.

For taking amazing pictures.

For being a huge emotional support and filling my life with peace.

For making us smile.

For working so hard. For finding a profession that you come home from fulfilled and excited about. What a blessing to our family!!

For providing for our family.

For having great hobbies.

For not breaking down before your 30th birthday.

I love you!! What a fun year I had with you and look forward to many more to come.

Comments

Alix Allocco said…
This was very nicely written!! :)
That was such a sweet birthday post!! I LOVE the picture of Scott doing business in the bushes... it's essential for every boy to learn that!
Julia M. said…
Happy Birthday, Danny. What a beautiful tribute to him. He is a favorite of these McMillans, too!
Rummage said…
Here! Here! Cheers Danny!
Heather said…
Happy Birthday Danny! You truly are a man of many passions, interests, skills and loves. Thank you for making my sister so happy.
Amy said…
Happy Birthday, Danny! What a wonderful daddy and husband you are. I'm so glad you and Heidi found each other.
dayna said…
Oh Heidi,
If only I could express things the way you do. What a beautiful tribute to a wonderful husband! Well done, both of you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons