Ashley & Blake Tie the Knot

Ashley was a STUNNING bride. We have been family friends with the Eins since we were little. I love weddings. It is such a beautful, happy celebration. They got married by a rabbi and the ceremony was so deep and rich in culture and faith. It was beautiful.



Heather, my mom and me awaiting the ceremony. The Beaulieu Gardens, BV winery, in Napa were beautiful. We were very appreciative of the lemonade, umbrellas and fans to cool us off.
Me and Danny. I love my hubby. He is so good to me. We had a great night and were appreciative of the Pentlands who took the boys even when Tyler was sick.
The tables were set under an awning of trees. The colors were gorgeous and ambiance was amazing.
Our table.
Dancing to Hava Nigila, "Let us Rejoice and Be Glad". I would like to steal this tradition for all future celebrations. Everyone is happy, dancing and celebrating gladness.
The fam.


Do you like the fake moon. Pretty cool. There names were also lit on the bottom of the pool. Danny even had cabanas to take a nap. He didn't need one since he was busy dancin up a storm on the dance floor. Where was my video camera when I needed it?

Comments

Julia M. said…
What a beautiful dress she was wearing. Your family is so darling--I love all your smiles. Weddings are fabulous, and I'm glad that you were able to have so much fun! You and Danny are an amazing couple. I love hearing about how much you love each other.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons