Tyler Update



Tyler hasn't been to the doctor in two months....can you believe it?!? He is doing great. His head circumference is in the 50th percentile, length 25% and weight getting closer to the curve but climbing. We are thrilled. I have a feeling Danny and I will never have chunky kids. Anyway, we are so proud of our little man and how well he is doing. He army crawls but still not up on his knees. He is starting to stand holding onto objects. Rolls to his destinations. Loves loves loves Scott. He wants to do and watch everything Scott is doing. I love being a mom. I love having two little boys who are 1 1/2 years apart. It really is fun.

Comments

Kerry Hoaglund said…
That's awesome! I'm so happy he continues to improve. That must be a huge relief.
Gina said…
Hi Heidi. I'm so glad to hear of his improvement! He is SOOO adorable. Sam and I went to the swim trials last night and watched Michael Phelps break an American Record in fly. It was fun and we thought of you! Take care.
i LOVE this picture of Tyler!! I am so happy that he is doing well. Did Tyler have feeding issues??

Andrea
Angie said…
Hooray for Tyler!! I'm so happy for you and Danny.
I am so glad. He is such a strong boy.
Julia M. said…
Tyler is darling! I'm so happy to hear an update of his progress and I'm grateful he's doing so well. What a fun son!
Tamber said…
First of all...I am so happy that Tyler is doing so well. I guess all the prayers from all of your family and frineds truley helped. And Second of all, dont you love the relationship that you watch develop between your two children....I love it, it is probably my most favorite thing about having my two children.
thegreatscotts said…
Hey this is Jen Scott. We met you a couple times at church and at the Bogner's house. I frequent your blog to see your cute family, and to see how Tyler is doing! I am so glad that he is doing so well. You have beautiful boys.
Amy said…
I know how exciting it is to go a length of time without a visit to the doc; Sam just had a checkup and doesn't have another one until October! Hooray! Tyler is such a cutie pie and I love seeing/reading about how well he's doing.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons