Stay-Cation 4th of July

Danny had 3 days off work and I had 2 days off. We made sure to take advantage of our 4th of July weekend. We started it off with the Annual Woodlands Parade. Scott rode his bike and Tyler went in the wagon. Scott loves the firetruck and every year we make it to the Bucklews blaring patriotic music. We have yet to get past the Bucklews and finish the parade. Maybe next year. I love the feeling of the small family town and parade. I love my Tyler and he loved eating watermellon and hot dogs.

Congrats Paris and Knute on beautiful Elli who is 1 week old. I loved holding her even though it made me realize that stage is and was a total blur with Tyler.

Comments

Julia M. said…
Happy fourth! That looks like a blast. Small town parades are the best.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons