Growing up in Walnut Creek

It is fun for many reasons to still live where I grew up. You run into people all the time who you have great high school or growing up memories with. I am blessed to have a great group of high school friends who regularly get together, are so much fun and who are full of love. They (I am not so good at it anymore with two kids and no time) do crazy emails back and forth that sometimes lead to 100 unread messages in one day. I need to start the GG's a blog. We were nicknamed the Gap Girls. Embarrassing to admit. My favorite email chain was entitled. "whatever happened to...." I have a horrible memory. I couldnt remember who people were. I am destined for alzheimers. Well, if you were wondering whatever happened to the GG's, here are some of us having some fun...
we haven't actually gone that far down hill. I hope none of my friends kill me for that photo. We were having an ugliest photo contest. I won the above contest. Someone would take a picture and the ugliest person had to chose someone else to do something. Here is a better picture of some of us. Later that night you might have even caught us on a karaoke bus in SF.
My favorite email chain was "whatever happened to"...talking about high school classmates. Well, here is an update on Ryan Baustinelli. He was MMA champion at the Gladiator Challenge "Summer Showdown". I told Ryan I would have gone if I was into MMA fighting or any fighting at that matter. I am proud of him even though I would never be able to watch him. I can't handle boxing or fighting or anything like that because I always feel bad for the person getting hurt.

Do you think I would make a good fighter?? I bet I would get a record on running the other direction as fast as I could to escape.

If you went to high school when I did or want to join the fun, let us know what you are up to.

Comments

analyn said…
Hey Heidi,

It was great talking to you today. Here's a link to my blog: http://analynny.blogspot.com/

lotsa loves!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons