Boys Fest 2008

One of the best parts of lessons this summer has been getting to know the Pentlands. I coach Charlie, the cutest little 3 year old, and had an instant friendship with his mom. I love when you make a friend who you love hanging out with, has great kids and a great husband. They invited us to a 4th BBQ which was so much fun. As you can see it was an all boys party. Charlie enjoying his smore.
Scott and Charlie warming up on the concrete. I loved doing this as a little girl.
I LOVE Scott's face in this pic. We had a great time swimming.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can you add some more photos?


bridge loan
Julia M. said…
Look at all those boys! I also think you look super hot in your swimsuit and I hope that I look as good as you do after 2 babies!!
Jen J said…
Heidi, can I just say you are one hot mama?

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons