Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tyler's Milestone




Tyler rolled from front to back and back to front today. Yeah!! We are so proud of our little one. It just makes you so happy to see him making little milestones. We feel so very blessed for these little things in life. For some reasons these steps weren't appreciated as much with Scott. I am grateful that I can realize all of the little joys in life more now than before. Life is too short to sweat the small stuff or spend a day unhappy or upset about things out of your control. More and more I feel bad for people who find things to get upset or sad about and just want to tell them to enjoy each day and all the things we have to be grateful for.

3 comments:

Heather said...

YEAH Tyler!

I love the 3rd photo. The expression on his face is simply priceless. Such a cutie!

DCRomney said...

Ha ha, his jaundice makes him look like he's got a great California tan! :) He really is a beautiful boy! Little River doesn't really like being on his belly much, so who knows if he'll ever roll over!!!

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Awww! Yay! I love hearing about milestones, but it does make me feel like I'm getting old! He's such a cutie!