Our Upcoming Week

Scott & Dad watching Cars...Scott got the best seat in town. Tyler playing with his hands. He loves to eat them (picked this up during his fasts), looking at them and reaching for things.


Tyler slept for 5 hours straight!!! It is a miracle and we are functioning beings again. I feel like I can breathe a little bit and am looking forward to a very relaxing week with 0 doctor appts as of now. We have to go in for labs which are so sad because Tyler screams and it's hard to get a vein, but now I know to go right up to the pediatric clinic instead of letting people poke and miss. His poop and pee seems to be getting more yellow, although they still have a long way to go. This is a good sign since it shows his liver is hopefully functioning better. We will keep you updated on poop. It is our favorite thing to examine these days. Last week we spent about 18 hours at the doctors....this is still so much lower than so many other people and nothing to complain about. I am grateful he is home with us. I treasure having him home. For a couple of days I wasn't sure what his prognosis would be and how long he would be at home with us. Look forward to a blog full of fun, relaxation and the McMillans away from the doctors. I know we are looking forward to it. What are we doing right now? Watching CARS. It is Scott's favorite movie. Fun times.

Comments

Kerry Hoaglund said…
That's awesome! Good for you!
Julia M. said…
I hope Tyler sleeps 5 hours for you every night! I'm glad this week should be more relaxing! Enjoy it!
chickadee3357 said…
Hey, I'm so glad things are looking better. I called you last week on probably the busiest day you had. I was hoping we could hang out soon. I would love to see you. I'll call you. Keep checkin' that poop.
Robin said…
We are keeping our fingers crossed that things will start to go better. Keep your beautiful sense of humor.And if you need a lift come see me, we'll laugh together! Love you all!
dayna said…
Hooray for Tyler! I am finally in a position where all of my children sleep through the night and now I am up all night!
So glad to hear about the poop. My kids will welcome the update. Any chance to talk about poop is great! Let me know if you want anymore leftovers -- we always have plenty. I appreciate your example and am grateful for it. Talk to you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons