Monday, January 7, 2008

Heidi's Top 10 Reasons to Start a Blog

I am so excited my brother-in-law started a blog. My in-laws all live in Utah and I have been waiting for them to begin blogging. Way to go David!!! Inspired by my happiness of the Uncle David Club Blog these are my thoughts on why you should start a blog if you don't have one. There are a couple of people that I am patiently waiting for to start blogging. All of the GG's, our family (way to go Jason, Heather, Juliann and David for having one), all my companions (I especially want to see one for Little River) and so many more.

  1. Blogging is more fun than working
  2. Everybody is doing it
  3. People are dying to find out about your travels, successes and life after high school
  4. If you don't have a life, it is a service to allow others to feel good about their lives.

  5. You can find great deals, coupons and so much more..the daily wish dish.

  6. It is easier than keeping a journal

  7. In 10 years from now you'll get a good laugh at the hysterical clothes & hairstyle you showed off to the world

  8. You can share your millions of great ideas to the world

  9. More importantly you can get great ideas from others.

  10. Elder Ballard, for those of you who know him, a leader of our church, said to do it.
Most importantly, I want you to start a blog. It is really easy, it is free and blogspot just brings you through the process step by step. If you don't want the world to see your every vacation, adventure, spelling mistake, or bad idea that you had you can block your blog so just friends can see it. There is no excuse. Start today. That is my commercial for blogging. Hope to see your blog soon!

2 comments:

The MacMizzles said...

I couldn't agree more. I am so glad to be a blogger. Christie introduced this whole side of the fam. Anyway, it looks like you guys are well, and glad you had a great Christmas and New Years.

Amber said...

Heidi and Danny- I don't remember if we've ever offically met but I'm Adam's sister. Amazingly I found your blog through D-Dawg (Denae) and her blog I found through someone elses that I found online. Did ya follow all of that? Ha ha ha! In anycase it really is a small world. Since Adam and Lisa don't have a blog I thought I'd tell you that ocassionally I have pics of them or Jade that you can check out. I have one of Jade at Christmas. :) Feel free to stop by.:)