Monday, July 1, 2024

City Meet 2024

If you can't tell, I love what I do....I just wish it wasn't as exhausting as it is.  I love swimming and love being with people so it is the perfect combo.  Some of my favorites from the week is seeing Coach Louis and his amazing reaction to contra costa rec swimming, seeing Nina, Amelia and Jon, watching the kids play with friends and swim, coaching with Tyler who is in his element and hearing how happy Nikki is to find joy in swimming again.  It makes the long, hot days amazing.  Not to mention our parents relay where Danny and I took 1st place in our heats.  Hanna got some first places, Parker popped his time soooo much and Blake did amazing.  Kira was frustrated but it is hard because she is gone all summer.  We were within 40 points of RSM which was amazing.  Points don't really matter because their B flight scores in the A but each year we are getting better which is amazing.  Go Woodlands!  

















No comments:

In-N-Out Fieldtrip

Our first fieldtrip of the year to In-N-Out....it was fun. We learned how they get their produce and how early they need to start prepping f...