Moving

We put on offer on a home in Walnut Creek.  It seemed like a great home for us but after months of sitting someone put an offer on it.  We put in a back off offer knowing that it would have been so rare for anything to happen to the first offer.  After 2 months, the home finally closed to the other people. So many emotions of should we have acted faster, was it just not meant to be, maybe it was a good learning lesson for when the right home comes along, will we find a home that has everything that home had. 

There were things we loved but also things we would have changed and I just keep praying that we will find a home that will be everything we love.  I have never bought a home with the intention that this will be our forever home but I feel like our next home could be that.  One day I am sure we will downsize when we don't have tons of kids in our home.  I feel like we know what we want and don't want.

It is hard to the know the right timing of things.  I took a job in Walnut Creek that I definitely feel great about.  I am excited for the team, to be with my sister and her kids.  My kids are so blessed to be with cousins.  I think it will be a great fit for our family.  The one thing that I sometimes worry about is balancing my kids but then I realize there are great preschool programs in the area and that makes me excited and I know they will be blessed!

So I just patiently pray that the right home at the right time will all work out.  I really feel like the market will correct in a year or two.  You never know but the market reminds me so much of 2006.  If we find the right home, we will make an offer, but if we don't find the right home we will just wait. I had so much anxiety after we bought in 2005 at the height of things but we were in a totally different financial situation.  Now, it would be nice not to have to buy high but in the scheme of things it doesn't make that much a difference.

Now our kids wellbeing and what is best for them comes first.  I feel very blessed that our decisions can be based on what is best for them and allowing the timing to be placed in the Lord's hands. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Swim Lessons

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery