New Years Party's

Last year we went to Fresno with the Drew's for New Years which was really fun.  The kids wanted to do it again and make it a tradition but all the Drew kids were doing something except Mara so we decided to stay here.  We went to the Isaacs party for younger kids party with the Olsons and some of their friends from Krey and went to Cindy's party around 9:30 until 11ish when our kids were partied out. 

Bummed I didn't take pictures.  The first party I pretty much played with Parker and Hanna the entire time because all of the kids kept having issues with each other.  Also ate some really good jalapeno poppers wrapped in bacon.  YUM!  I have been into making churros lately and they have been a hit but the ones I brought to the party with YUCK! I think I put saran wrap over them when they were hot which made them soggy.  They were definitely not the best.  

Anyway, I ended up hanging out with the kids the entire time because  everyone kept tattling on each other.  My kids and other kids and I wanted to make sure my kids weren't causing problems as well as actually see what was going on which turned into me just playing. I had fun playing cars, doing marble runs and playing with dolls with Hanna and Parker but it was refreshing to go to Party 2 where I got to hang out with adults while the kids played.  

 
It made me realize how fortunate I am to have some amazing friends and for my kids to have great friends!  We are really blessed.  It is going to be really hard to leave Brentwood and our friends.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons