And life rolls on

Heidi's working with the Aquabears again.  Scott and Kira go out there with her in the IS300.  They complain about the cold water and wear wetsuits but they seem to enjoy it.


Mister got into the diaper rash cream.  I don't know why kids do this.  Desitin is so hard to remove.


But he loves his balance bike and cries when it's time to go in.


The kids have been enjoying doing their wheeled activities in the evenings while Heidi's working.  I just put the baby in the bjorn and walk around.



I shot these with the new 70-200.  It's harder than you think to get a good picture of a moving person.  Plus, there was low light.  But these were keepers.


Missy is three weeks old.




Mister should take naps during the day but usually doesn't.  Then he has a melt down in the evening that can last 1.5 hrs.  This time he fell asleep on my shoulder while I was reading scriptures.  I lay on the floor with my head against the wall to read from my phone.

Blake went to the principal's office today for anger management.  The teacher and principal described his tantrum-like behavior, which is what we deal with everyday at home.  He has a hard time articulating what is bothering him.  Instead, he explodes, gets punished, and then a few hours later can use words to describe why he was upset.  For example, I pick him up a lot of days.  He comes over to me, throws down his helmet, throws his backpack in the air, and walks off.  No words have been exchanged.  Finally, after a twenty minute stand-off, he yells, "You didn't even charge my helicopter!"

"Did you ask me to?"  No.  He just assumed that I'd do it--I don't know, because I can't read his mind--and was now melting down that it wasn't charged.  It's frustrating.

We've even had some behavior issues with Kira.  Maybe all of this is because of Missy's arrival.  Kira can be so kind and thoughtful most of the time.  Maybe she's just getting to bed late because of gymnastics and swim.  Most of the time she does piano in the morning with me.

I really like my lenses though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons