Random photos

 Kira at her showcase.  She was scared to go to practice once Heidi went back to work.  Now she goes in with no tears and that's nice.


Scott likes holding the kitty.  He asks me each night, "Can you put the kitten down once I've fallen asleep?"


Mister's doing pretty good.


Crazy hair day at school.

Scott takes a lot of pride in his hair.

Here is what Mister does when he's unsupervised.  I had had a long day at work and was burned out, so I just sat down on the couch.  I heard the cereal dump out but I thought it was someone else pouring themselves a bowl.  Uh, no.


Blake wanted to photobomb Parker but I took his own.  He likes doing mohawks.

This is an old picture but there aren't many of me with the kids, so this is cool.


Kira brought Clifford to gymnastics.


Blake is into having his picture taken.  Here he is, falling off the rings at Krey.




Comments

Chelle said…
So did you do the crazy hairstyles on the boys?! I am impressed! I'm glad Kira is adjusting better to having Heidi work. She sure is a cute little gymnast! Sounds like Blake fits right in liking his pic to be taken. And Parker...I guess cereal is better than litter, right?
Janine said…
Love seeing pictures of the kids! Also loved seeing the facebook post on Kira's meet. She would be a natural! That's so funny about Parker getting into the cereal. Sure doesn't take long for kids to make a huge mess!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons