Saturday

Scott had a meet at Woodlands in Walnut Creek.  He made the consolation finals but was NOT excited.  You can see in his expression his dismay.  He didn't even know I was taking this picture.  Plus, it was 102 degrees.  

Lately Tyler has been into watching our home videos on my phone.  I don't have that many of Blakey and he's been talking a lot, so I filmed him talking about my air/water syringe.  I can't understand what he's saying but he seems confident that he knows what he's talking about.


The kids had the co-op later that night and Heidi and I just hung out at home, in the air conditioning, watching TV.  At 9:53 pm it was still 83 degrees.  I don't know how Dan-o can survive in the Arizona heat because I bet sometimes it doesn't get under 90 there.

Seth called and we talked for 59 minutes.  It was good catching up.  I used my headset and changed the oil in the van during our conversation.

Comments

Unknown said…
It's been miserably hot here too. We actually just got our windows tinted hoping that will help. And I'll tell you how it was living in AZ in 117 degrees....DOWNRIGHT MISERABLE!! Agh, Jared and I would just sit in our house and watch sweat trickle down each others' faces. I am def looking forward to cooler weather! Glad you got to talk to Seth. It's always nice to talk w/ old friends.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons