My kids

I was not pleased to get a text from Heidi with this picture attached.



Scott had hit the bottom of the pool and chipped #9 last Monday.  I made him search for the piece in the pool and he found one of two.  When I arrived home from Vacaville, Scott wanted me to fix it that night.   Kira and Tyler came with us and we went to the office to produce this result:


 I was pleased.

Yesterday, after I arrived home from work, the kids wanted to hang out in the garage since Scott was working on a birdhouse.  They climbed up on the VFR and I just had to take their picture.

Blakey has been talking quite a bit and he can put together sentences with six words, like, "I found my baba right there."  He's potty trained, too, so that's nice.

School starts next week.  Crazy.  Okay, bye.

Comments

Julia M. said…
Nice work on Scott's teeth! I'm glad you could fix it yourself. Your children are DARLING!
Chelle said…
Wow Danny--pretty fancy dental work there! I laughed that you made him find the chipped pieces. Oh, and no, the Gabbitas in our ward did not serve in Spain. Have you done Dropbox yet?
cici said…
I cannot even tell it was ever chipped! Amazing How lucky to have a Dad that can fix it so perfectly.
My nephew did the same thing at age 7 at the bottom of the pool.I'll never forget that day as I was babysitting him :(
A big Lesson learned for all little swimmers!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons