Sunday, December 2, 2012

November

What happened in November???

Lots to catch up on....Here are some things I must blog about this week...

1. Was super Tired from Thyroid and now feeling MUCH better.
2. Krey awards assembly=1/3 done with the school year.  That is CRAZY.  The boys are doing amazing. So grateful!
3.  My mom was finally doing better from her radiation.  Starting to gain her balance and walk a little and then broke her hip on Thanksgiving morning.  No bueno!  Grateful for my wonderful family and her wonderful friends.  She is loved by so many people.  It is so hard to see her go through so much.
4. Trying to sell our condo and it keeps getting postponed.  Learning patience.
5. Danny's hip surgery went alright.  Nerve pain is doing better but his back still needs help.
6. Feeling very blessed for life.  It is a wonderful season of the year and I feel like our cup is overflowing with blessings.  Grateful!

I actually have a lot of pictures I would love to put on the blog but we have exceeded our limit so we need to decide to buy more space or start a new domain.  Any suggestions?






4 comments:

Allison said...

I always read your posts, but don't often comment (I am Michelle's former roommate and have little Grant who also has HLHS). In any case, we hit our photo limit a few months back and we got around it by just creating a new gmail account and adding that user profile as an additional blog administrator. When I post now, I post on that account and my "limit" starts all over. Try it and save some money!!

Julia M. said...

Having just started a new blog, I wish I had just paid for the old one. I hate the new blogger. I can't figure it out. Or I'm just not spending any time to figure it out. It's easier to just use the same. But the other way is cheaper and it works. It just kinda stinks.

Chelle said...

Whoa. It sounds like you guys have been thru quite a bit. So, so glad to hear that you are feeling better in regards to your thyroid! And that the boys are doing so well. we were so sad to see on FB that your mom broke her hip. If anyone deserves a break, she does! Hopefully it will only be up from here. And good luck with the condo. Why does it keep getting postponed?? Oh, and did you figure out who you're supposed to be giving to this Christmas? You guys have Lisa and Adam. Love ya!

allison said...

Is your thyroid issue resolved??? Oh I hope so.

You know I had the same "photo limit" or whatever with the blog & I learned that if I uploaded the pictures to an online photo website (I think it was an online Picasa album) I could post any picture for free from that album. SO turns out I can still post for free, so long as I post from that online album. Does that make sense? Just e-mail me if I lost ya!