Heidi's bangs

Heidi got some clothes and shoes for Christmas.  I was working in the garage when she showed me her new acquisitions.  Then, out of the blue, she said, "I'm ready to cut my bangs."

Good, because I've been trying to get her into bangs for years.  I studied the google images for various styles and this is the result.  Scott goes, "Mommy, you look younger now."

"Oh yeah?  I don't look like an old woman?"

"Not anymore."

I am pleased with the result.  She has been with a center part for so many years that the bangs naturally separated like this, but in a few days we'll get them straight down.  This morning, we decided to cut three inches more off the back and make the anterior taper more aggressive, so we'll have to photograph that but I had to run off to work and she is visiting Grandma today.

Some people are shocked that Heidi lets me cut her hair.  Well, anyone can cut hair, with the abundance of how-to videos on youtube and readily accessible household items.

"But I can't believe she lets you do it!"  Is a common response.   Heidi doesn't care what other people think of her.

Even if this endeavor had ended in catastrophe, we could have gone to a real stylist to have her/him make it right.

And the difference between a bad haircut and a good one is just a few days--weeks at the most.

Comments

Julia M. said…
I gotta let Ben cut my hair--I'm sure he'd do a good job of it! How fun. Heidi looks awesome.
Janine said…
I love your bangs! They look awesome! Good job, Danny.
Dan-o said…
They look great Heidi. Way to be adventurous and try something new! Nice job Danny.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons