Resemblence

It is always fun to see what your baby looks like, even though they change into this totally different being in a couple of days.  I think it is even more fun with each child to see if any of them look like each other.  Here are pictures around the same time.  (Scott's is a little older because I don't have a close up of him as a brand new newborn).  My sister's kids look like twins.  Not so much with our family, but I do think they have similarities.  

TheThree Boys...Scott
Tyler

Blake
And Kira...

 From these pictures I think that Blake looks so similar to Tyler.  At the hospital I thought he looked just like Scott.  Scott and Blake love to scrunch their faces and look like these little old men. He has Danny and Scott's eyes.  All of my kid are born with the same dimpled chin, little noses.  Fun to compare.  I think we might have another little Danny on our hands. We shall see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons