Mr. T


Tyler is over six weeks post-op.  I think he is doing well.  He has the occasional outbursts and episodes of screaming, but those are lessening.  Lately, he has been into hugs and kisses.  He likes to wave bye-bye to me as I pedal off to work.

Tyler had his first piano lesson with me.  I was impressed at his attention span and the fact that he seemed to remember the notes we went over.

Last night, after work, we all rode bikes to the high school.  Scott and Tyler wanted to go on an adventure with the bikes, so we pedaled around in the dirt for a while.  Tyler was happy on insta-tandem and Scott was on his own bike.  They didn't tire of the adventures, so Heidi began towing Tyler and I drove E-maxx with Kira.  Eventually, Tyler got cold and wanted to go home but it was getting dark anyway.

Is this the calm before the storm?  Maybe.  Heidi is due in about two weeks but we are anticipating the baby's arrival any day.  I was talking to the neighbors and they offered to help out.  I said, "Yeah, I'll knock on the door in the middle of the night and you'll come down the stairs with your gun!"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons