Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas in the Vineyard

I will never forget the two Christmases of my mission....it truly was as close as you can get to understanding the true meaning of Christmas. The first in Barcelona, the second in Benidorm. The miracle of both was that as a missionary you are totally immersed in the Lord's work. The day was spent with others, sharing the Christmas message and spirit. Lifting hands and bringing others to Christ. Spain was full of different nationalities and cultures. I soon realized that some of the most faithful, giving people were also the most humble. Here is a video that I love that reminded me of my mission a little.
It is about a humanitarian vineyard of the church. The end is about a Spanish Branch full of people who deserve a break more than most, yet understand the true meaning of the season. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Thank you for sharing...this is very special!