2010 in Review

It has been a great year and I look forward to 2011. I have grown to love and appreciate life more fully with each year. While some events are expected and anticipated others are not. Whatever the experience, each has the opportunity to help transform you and your family in one way or another.

I look back on the year and realize that this year has been full of many of these experiences. I have improved and achieved some things and have a long way to go with many others. Some of these experiences of 2010 ....


January. Scott got a Pumpkin for his birthday which started a great journey with RC. It doesn't matter what the hobby, but is miraculous to see how it can unite a family, create memories and bonds. It is all about the time spent together.

February. Waiting for baby. Tired and apparent blood pressure issues which turned out to be a hyperthyroid.

March. Surprised with a little girl! Having a girl is something that I never knew I wanted or would ever have but that has been amazing. Girls and boys are innately different and the emotions that you feel as a parent toward a girl is different than a boy. She is such a wonderful addition to our family who we love so much!

April. Getting used to three. I felt great and so blessed that I was blessed with such an easy baby.

May. Warm weather consisted of stroller and bike rides to the park with the three kids. Enjoyed going to parks, being outdoors and feeling extremely blessed for some amazing friends for myself and my kids!

June. Went to Lake of the Pines. Great little vacation. Everyone is doing great. Enjoyed weekly Friday field trips with friends!

July. One of my first summers that I didn't work a ton and really enjoyed the summer and time I had with my family.

August. Found out I was working with a younger group at work. My work has been very good to me. Throughout the years I have realized that they have their unique ways of doing things, however, have learned to be grateful for work and grateful that I enjoy what I do.

September. Danny became a Sunbeam teacher. Danny was in Nursery in our last ward and is now with the youngest Primary kids. He is so great with them! I am so grateful for how great Danny is with kids and how much he loves our kids.

October. Scott started Pre-K and did great. He is so much like his dad. He is shy and has a couple of friends. He is kind and a pleaser and enjoys school. It was hard to realize my little guy is growing up. We are so proud of our little man!

November. Danny suddenly lost a job which made me appreciate more and reflect on the things that are really significant in life. Great life experience and very blessed that he found another job that he is excited about! Visited the McMillans for Thanksgiving. It was great to spend time with Danny's family. Tyler started to show signs of slowing down which made me realize that perhaps I need to slow down a little bit for him. Scott and Tyler went through this stage that they became a handful with each other. When they were together they were bound to be best of friends or worst of enemies. My patience was stretched and I am sure grey hairs were added to my head. This just might be life with two boys that are 1.5 years apart.

December. Tyler's echo went well. 2 more pounds until his surgery which probably means summertime. We are now focused on gaining weight which I think is actually going to work. Greatest Christmas gift was seeing how if you work on something it can actually get easier. Truly recognized the miracle of Carl, my family and the Lord in our lives.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons