Thanksgiving in Utah

Had a great trip to Utah to spend Thanksgiving with my folks. We drove the 2005 Toyota Highlander 4wd and I had to drive most of the way since Heidi didn't like driving in the snow. Here is a picture of me and Scott riding Utah's Traxx light rail system in SLC.

Layton's indoor pool, Surf 'n Swim
On the platform for the diesel-electric Frontrunner

At temple square, 15 second exposure at f/22
Adam and Lisa. Lisa claims that I bought her that hat from Ecuador, but I don't remember. It's a nice hat, anyway.

At the Heber Creeper's Polar Express train ride
Linzer and my dad
At the Gateway in SLC
Kira with my phillips screwdriver

Chelle and Jared
Mrs. Clause with the parentals and grandkids Kira, Jade, and Lily
On the Polar Express
Twas a fun trip even though we got detained on I-80 in both directions for a total of 3.5 hours. Thank goodness for 4wd and my savvy driving (I used to practice doughnuts on Bessie and the blue car so I knew how the car would perform in slick conditions).


Comments

allison said…
Danny...I love seeing pictures of your mom...brings back memories of the good ol' days when her & I would talk in the hospital for hours & hours on end!

What a nice Thanksgiving you all had!!!
Julia M. said…
I love your pic of temple square! So awesome!

And I think it's awesome all the grandkids went on the Polar Express together.

We loved seeing you, too! It always makes our Thanksgiving to see you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons