Stacey Pentland Photography



Three years ago I took on 1 more swim lesson in my already full schedule. The person on the other line seemed cool and quite frankly I used to have a really hard time saying no. A last minute decision that I am soo grateful I made. Stacey and her family became great friends!

At the time Stacey really liked photography. It soon became a dedicated hobby and eventually a passion. I have watched Stacey transform from a really good photographer into literally the best photographer that I know. She is INCREDIBLE!! She uses fun, bright colors, catches the little moments and has such a fun style.

I am sooo proud of her and want to tell the world. She is so busy and probably doesn't need anymore work, but if you are looking for an amazing photographer for lifestyle, babies or weddings, you should definitely check out her site. So impressed!! Here are a few photos.

Casey's Wedding...AMAZING!! We were on Aquabears together.

I thought this shot was cool...Have no idea whose dress it was from one of the weddings she shot.
Andrea's wedding. We graduated high school together.

My adorable little niece.
Kids I don't know but who are really cute.

Comments

Nice couple and amazing photography, it looks filmy. Photo Booth Rentals

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons