Another day in SF

Twas great to have a day off for President's Day. We loaded up the bicycles and RC cars and went to San Francisco, where the weather was very nice. We parked on Lincoln, assembled the trailer, then tracked along the sidewalk to 19th avenue where we entered Golden Gate Park. Scott and I drove our RC cars for a time and I was pleased with how well he did. Then, he let another kid drive the truck, which surprised me.

Tyler enjoyed just playing in the sand with his bulldozer. Then, we dropped into the museum for a few minutes. It's nice having a season pass because you don't feel guilty for leaving in that short amount of time.

As for the bachelor: Things are a bit too boring. I fell asleep during last night's episode and didn't see the rose ceremony, but I think Gia got kicked off. She was nice and pretty, but way too insecure and high-maintenance. I think Jake is going to choose Vienna, be miserable with her, and dump her on the next bachelorette. Meanwhile, Tinley (sp?) is going to be heartbroken and hang around in the distance until Jake rolls around. Predictable reality TV. I'm such a sucker for that nonsense. Originally, I thought Jake was going to kick Alli back on. That could still happen, since they need that drama leverage point.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it
Dan-o said…
I was surprised by the Bachelor comments. I didn't know you were hooked on reality tv. Funny. Good to see you playing with the boys and your R/C toys. I need to get my plane out again and fix up the chopper. Sweet.
The MacMizzles said…
What a great day off. I hope you all are well. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons