RC Cars

Our family is just starting to get into "family hobbies". We love going bike riding and now the boys love driving Radio Controlled Cars. Danny revived some of his childhood cars and they are having so much fun driving them. He also got a really cool and really fast car that I am sure you will hear about in the future. Scott can drive better than I can which doesn't surprise me. We usually go for a bike ride and drive the cars before church. It is such a fun outing. I love doing things as a family and seeing everyone have so much fun. This is such a fun time in life and goes too fast. We realize someday they will be "too cool" to want to hang out with us, so we soak up the time they love being with mom and dad.
Scot loves his Monster Truck


Danny went with his friend to watch the pros at the racetrack. It was a fun excursion and I am grateful Danny didn't come back eager to join the big folks and enjoys riding with his little guys.
Scott driving


Comments

How fun!! I love the little moments with my kids too. Sunday afternoon walks to the park top our list!

The boys are getting SO big!!
Julia M. said…
Your boys are growing so fast! I'm glad you are enjoying this time. How is your pregnancy?
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
allison said…
I'm starting to have trouble telling the boys apart at first glance. Tyler has gotten so blonde...they are such cute boys, who clearly have a lot of fun together!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons