Casting Call....Or Not

So Danny emailed these pictures to this photo shoot worth $3000. They made the first round, had us bring the kids to the studio and needless to say, neither had ANY interest in taking photos for some random stranger! Didn't surprise me one bit. The photographer was doing everything to make them happy and knowing my boys, I told them that I didn't think it was for us. For now Danny will be the only McMillan in ads. All that really matters to me is that they make me smile when looking at their photos.

Comments

Such cute boys!!!! I love these pictures!!!
Jacquie said…
It's great to see their smiling faces - have them try to catch a hug from Grandma/Nana and Pop - we miss you!
Julia M. said…
They are so darling! I've been missing you Heidi--how are you doing? I hope everything is going well!
allison said…
It's been a long time since I've seen any pictures of Tyler - He looks great! Love that sweet smile of his!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons