Therapy Views

Tyler graduated from physical therapy. He only went twice for an evaluation and his sweet therapist, who Tyler loves, was so happy with how he was doing. I have come to really appreciate and become an advocate for childhood therapy for kids who need it or parents who are concerned. It is so helpful and comforting to get advice from a professional. Sadly, the state is cutting back so much funding and so many kids are not getting the attention or help they need in schools and through hospitals. Something on top of my list to one day become an advocate for. I really feel that helping kids will not only help them strive but also save the state money in the long run. Sadly, the state just doesn't get it.

Comments

Congratulations on graduating out of PT! I am a HUGE advocate of therapies as well. Owen gets PT, OT, Speech and Feeding therapy.. I don't know where he would be without it!
Julia M. said…
Heidi!! CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you!

And, I agree with your views on therapy. As a speech therapist, there are a lot of children that could benefit from my services, but the government only reimburses so much. I hope it can be made available to more people!
The MacMizzles said…
That is really great news! I am glad you have had such a positive experience with therapy. I wish everyone could have access to the tools they need. And especially children.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons