Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Swimmer's Party

Many of you know I coach swimming. Four of my swimmers had a joint birthday party which was a lot of fun. Danny took some swimming pictures of them at practice for gifts. Happy 10th and 11th birthdays!!

Can you match the swimmer with the person?

Just what do swimmers do for their birthday party?... A swim party. For fun I raced these guys in a 25 and barely won. Danny couldn't believe that the old lady could actually still swim. They would have smoked me in a 50 and I think are all faster than me when I was 10. They are some of the fastest swimmers in this area and in the nation. Pretty fun to coach them.

Here are some of the swimmers I coach. The entire group was invited and over half the entire group made it. So much fun!!

Tyler and Scott had fun swimming and eating at the party too.
Tyler and his cake and pizza.


Scott loved playing with the noodle!

4 comments:

Julia M. said...

Heidi, that is so awesome to see what you do, and the joy that you have in doing it. What a fun job! And your boys are beautiful. I'm glad you're doing well!

Amy said...

Something about his face in that picture with the pizza and the camo hoodie looks so much like Danny!

allison said...

Heidi when I saw the picture of you & your boys I thought to myself Tyler's lips looked a little blue (Josh's always do) but then I noticed the blue frosting in is hand...Ha! He looks great! You all do!

Nice pictures Danny, what a great gift!

The MacMizzles said...

In my next life, I will be cool like Heidi. The boys are so cute...great photos.