An Adorable Cousin

I can't get enough of Roman.  He is soo cute.  I am so thrilled for Tyler and Scott to have a cousin so close by to play with and babysit.   

Have I ever mentioned that Tyler LOVES babies?  He does.  One of his first words was baby and he will let you know of every baby that crosses your path.
I stole this from Heather's blog.  Scott couldnt wait to go over and hold Roman.  When he did he was very quiet and watched him very carefully.  It was really cute.  He was such a great big brother and will be such a great cousin.

Comments

Jacquie said…
3 Wonderful grandsons to love and spoil! How blessed we are...
Grandma and Pop
Amy said…
Hooray for cousins; we love having Sam's cousin so close by. It's so fun for them to be able to play together. Tyler looks a lot like Danny in that bottom picture.
carolyn q said…
I love the smell of a new baby! Looks like he is very loved.

By the way. . .thanks for your amazing comments on my blog. I will be doing a new post concerning those wonderful comments I received sometime very soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons