Baby Maddox

I need to write about people in my life more. One of my heros is my only sister, Heather. She is expecting a little boy in about 1 month. I can't describe how excited I am for them. After two miscarriages and in the process of adopting from Ethiopia, Heather and Jason discovered they were pregnant again. They have been full of patience, love, kindness and gratitude throughout this long and difficult journey. The baby is transverse right now so we will see if he turns. While other often complain about the possibility of a c-section, countless trips to UCSF due to her heart condition or prengnacy woes, Heather has always remained so positive, filled with happiness and joy that the baby is doing well and the opportunity to become a mother. She is such an example to me and many others of gratitude and counting blessings! It is evident why everyone who knows her loves her. I love you Heather!



Comments

Julia M. said…
What an incredible blessing for her to become a mother! Where would we be without sisters? She is so beautiful, and I hope everything continues to go well for her.
P.S. We still aren't in a house yet. We decided not to buy the one we talked about at Thanksgiving, and we're waiting on one other offer, but it could take up to 3 more months until we know. So, I'll definitely let you know! We're enjoying Ruby's house until then. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons