Walnut Creek Movies Under the Stars

Every summer the City of Walnut Creek has a summer series of outdoor movies at Heather Farms Park. It is free and always a great time. We bring blankets, popcorn and enjoy watching movies on the giant screen. Danny and I like having family time together. Scott stayed awake for the entire movie. Tyler sleept and watched just like babies do. I recommend it to all.
Tonight we saw "Night at the Musuem" with Ben Stiller. Good show! It could have had a little more character development but we still enjoyed it and left feeling good.
Waiting for the show to begin. We hung out for about an hour before it got dark.
Scott eating his popcorn.
Tyler being cute.
Tyler eating his PB&J sandwich...he loves them! And Scott stuffing his face with popcorn. It was impossible to get the kids to look a the camera tonight.

Comments

Julia M. said…
That looks like a blast! Tyler's faces are all so cute! I could just kiss him and Scott. What a fun family evening together.
I LOVE that idea!! I wish they did more like that in our community. We have a concert in the park but the kids get bored of that within 30 min... a movie is fantastic!! Looks like you had a great time and the boys LOVE their popcorn and pb&j. Best part... it was FREE!!!
Paris Bucklew said…
It must be so nice now that Scott is old enough to enjoy these kind of activities. You guys are always doing something different and fun.
The MacMizzles said…
Your pictures make me Giddy! I love spending time like this with my family. My favorite thing is babies in jammies.

Your family is darling, I love that you all love life.
you have the cutest kids!
Unknown said…
I love the picture of the boys stuffing their faces!!! SO CUTE!
Mardee Rae said…
Oh, how fun! We really ought to try that this summer. I wonder how long Cadence would hold up. You got some classic summer pictures---grass, blankets, pajamas and popcorn...so summer.
Lillie said…
That looks SOO fun right now. It's too bad our nights are still 100 degrees. Oh to live in Walnut Creek. Don't ever leave Heidi!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons