News

We got Scott a bed through craigslist. Now he won't have to sleep with us! At least that was the plan. We dropped off the bed, I returned the truck, and when I arrived back home, both kids were crying. Scott had apparently jumped off something and cut his forehead. I decided to do some steri-strips to approximate the margins of the wound, so I said, "Scott, I'm a doctor." Do you think that helped? No. He cried even more. But we got the steri strips on and I think the wound is healing nicely. Then, a patient lent me her 70-200L IS USM F2.8 lens and I shot a great picture of Tyler.

Comments

Dan-o said…
Ouch Scott! Looks painful. I'm glad your parents can doctor you up! A few tears and super glue will go a long ways! Good luck with the new bed!
Julia M. said…
Your boys are so cute! That looks like it hurt--I would cry too. Even now, and probably always. Just ask Ben! I'm glad he got a bed, though. That's great!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons