San Francisco

 My aunt Vickie went with Dell on a Princess cruise.  It ported in San Francisco.  I picked them up and drove them to SFO.  But first we went to Coit Tower.  I'd never been inside!  It was cool.  It was a monument erected in 1933 from funds donated by Lillie Hitchcock Coit with a request to beautify the city. 





I was surprised that they didn't prohibit the scooter going to the top of the tower.


It was an unusually clear day in San Francisco.  Golden Gate bridge is in the distance.  

Fired a daytime fill flash here and it looks like the kids are in front of a green screen!  It was too backlit otherwise.

Vickie and Dell


I lugged around the Canon 5d mkiv and my tripod


Alcatraz with Tiburon in the background


Bay bridge on the left with Benioff's Sales Force tower on the right

Ended our SF Excursion with Ghirardelli.  Mmmm.  

We dropped off Dell and Vickie at SFO at 12:51, nine minutes early!  Vickie was a little stressed about my assertive San Francisco driving. 

Blake held it together until the car ride home.  He got two warnings and on the third offense, lost his Wendy's meal.  He moaned and wailed that I didn't give him ample warnings, that Parker intentionally triggered him, that he's trying to control himself but the temptation is too great.  

Heidi has a hard time following through with punishments but I held firm.  No Wendy's for Blake.  I said, "Is punching Parker more important than Wendy's?  If yes, then I hope you're satisfied.  If not, then I hope you've realized that your actions have real consequences.  You cannot continue to blame others for your bad behavior."  This probably won't nudge any substantial behavior improvement but I think eventually, he will take responsibility for bad behavior, whether living under our roof or not.  I've been wrong before, though.  

Okay, bye.  

Comments

DavidandJuliann said…
Nice of you to take Vickie and Dell around SF.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Swim Lessons

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery