Weekend

Kira had a dive meet at UC Davis on Saturday.  It was cold and windy but she did well.




Watching the women's rugby game at UC Davis


Tuff guy after stake conference in Oakland


Blake with the flowers at the temple
A mom and her daughter



Even princesses go to church


Taken by Scott with the Canon 5d mkiv

Brennan joined us for the weekend

Candid of Kira




Timer on tripod

The men in black, galaxy defenders


Jeff and Diedre were in our last family portrait, not visible until I blew it up to 30" for the office.  Now he tries to photobomb us whenever possible.  Jeff is behind Heidi with his wife.

I sent him this picture with the caption, "The next cover of the Liahona!"  I don't know if I wrote it on my other blog but I told Jeff that he'd done a great jorearb on his talk.  He said, "Is that Strongbad?"  Few people outside of my circle of influence are familiar with Strongbad, so we had an instant kinship.  





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Swim Lessons

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery