Hair

I'm the chief hairstylist.  I've been experimenting over the years and since the kids don't really care about the outcome, it's been a great way to learn cosmetology.  


I call this the "Wolverine."  Here I think she looks like me.

Blakey loves getting his hair cut.  When I asked him, he jumped and clapped and climbed up into the chair.

He was a good boy and looks dapper.

Kira's haircut ended up a bit like an a-line, but it's okay.  This is how I want her to do her hair, but she wants it back.

This is how she'd do it if it were up to her.  Lately, she's been letting me brush her hair in the morning and evening but it's still such a birds nest.

Scott's lizard collection is up to seven.  I'm impressed at how he's caught and maintained them.  

Comments

cici said…
Love this post.
I wish I had cut hair instead of paying all those years for rancid outcomes.
Blakey is the perfect customer, what a sweetie.
When I was Kira's age I hated hair on my face, it was hot and tickled, so I know where Kira is coming from. She knows she's too cute to hide her face! :)
I am proud of Scott and his lizards too, tell him be sure they don't escape into Heidi's purse. ha!

Chelle said…
How nice that Blake actually likes you to cut his hair! I always have to bribe the boys and they always try to climb out before I'm done. Turin somehow always gets hair in his mouth...I'm not sure how that happens. I laughed at the Kira "Wolverine" hair. Are you going to see the latest x-men film?
Janine said…
That picture of Scott is my favorite one of him--I love his smile AND the lizards that show his personality. How can I get a copy? Love the one of Blake too. What a cutie he is!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons