Thought you would enjoy some pictures of things we've been up to lately.  The ice skating rink in Walnut Creek was fun.  The kids did better than I expected and for me, it was the first time I had skated since the hip surgeries.  






Tuesday was Jacquie's funeral.  Heidi dressed the kids all cute and I had to take these shots of Blakey.  He's in the "cheese" stage, smiling at the camera and posing.  What a guy.  I catch him tinkering on his quad with his screwdriver and that gives me a smile.  




This was the only shot I got of Kira, with her cousin Paisley, at the church.

 Dinner at Lark Creek Cafe in Walnut Creek with Sue, Denise, Jacquie's cousins; Heather and Erika, Walt's sister.

In the back on the right are Eric, Walt's cousin,  and Joyce, Eric's wife.  The Maddox's and Zoran are on the left.

Aaaaaaand I got my Lexus!  I wrote all about it on my blog and I am so stinking excited!  Yeah.  Oh, did I tell you about how we got rid of the old couch, chair, and barstools on craigslist?  I took pictures and posted the couch and chair for free.  Within about 20 minutes, a lady emailed and said, "Can you hold the couch for me [for 40 more minutes]?  I wrote back and said, "They are first come, first served, but as of now, it's still there."

10 minutes later, a couple pulled up and took both the couch and chair.  Someone else wrote, "Do you have anything else for free?"  Jeez.  People will take anything if it's free.  I had posted the barstools for $20 and a lady emailed that she would pick them up after 11:00 am.  We had left for Walnut Creek and told her to leave the money under the mat, and she did!  Craigslist!

Comments

Unknown said…
Ohh, those pics of Blakey melt my heart! He's getting so big and it's fun to see him smile. You're very good at documenting the happenings of your life Danny. Fun to read!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons